Monday, July 6, 2015

Never miss an opportunity!

Thanks to a sweet blogger friend Kokila of Sunshine n Blue Clouds, I am participating in a 3 Day Quote Challenge.

I want to start off the challenge with the quote that came as a shot on the head for me. The missed opportunities, the lost chances, the untried avenues. Never again!


I would like to nominate DNambiar of Tipsy from the Trip to join in!

The Rules 
  1. Post a favorite and a different quote of yours for 3 consecutive days, from any book or author of your choice. It could also be your own quote.
  2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them.
  3. Thank the person who nominated you.

7 comments:

  1. hmm... The Road Not Taken! Lovely quote as well as background image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the quote and the image... the quote is one of my favs! :) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course we do.. or wait.. the other side of the grass is greener.. always :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ravish. I like it because I have a lot of regrets but not planning making more! My husband took this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Archana. This quote was a wakeup call for me! Changed my attitude and perspective towards life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Devi for accepting the tag :) I so wanted you to do so ...
    And you have started with a Bang - a wise one indeed. It certainly is a wake up call !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so true Devi...better do something and regret than not do it at all :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...