Monday, July 2, 2012

The Lazy weekend

Ah... The weekend.

Tardy mornings, long chats over coffee.
Delightful early morning rains, late but hearty breakfast.
Reluctant to get out of the house, lazy walks leading nowhere!
Essentials and grocery all forgotten and neglected somewhere;
My God, I'm hungry, without doing anything- Restaurants are the way to go!
Tons of work to do, but I'd rather be watching my kids play today.
Few solitary moments of peace and quiet,
Browsing the net and see whats on TV that night.
Playing the game and keeping the mouse steady,
Lo and behold, its the next day already!

My weekend was pretty lazy. How was yours?

raindrops on the window sill
Rainy mornings

pancakes with strawberry syrup
Home-made (raspberry) red syrupy pancakes :)



Itaewon, Foreign food street
When in hunger, all roads lead to food.

pizza for dinner
Pizza, comforting minds and stomachs since... er...for a long time now.
wierd newspaper wallpaper
Cool covers :)
Indiana Jones, Jack Sparrow and Lara Croft
Unique Korean rendition of Indie, Sparrow and Lara!

SOOC Sunday
 Blue Monday
Yellow Mellow Monday
Ruby Tuesday 2
Our World Tuesday



24 comments:

  1. Great shots. I love the rain drops, and the pizza looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was lazy too. :) Have a fabulous week.

    Liz @ MLC
    Liz @ YACB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo taken on a rainy day. The others are great too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures! My weekend was probably lazier than yours :P I don't move a single muscle on Sunday. That's the only weekly off I get. You should make this a weekly feature btw. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to see snippets of Korea thro your lens...keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, Monday seems my laziest day too. Now I am thinking of pizza your photo made me hungry hehehe. Thanks for the visit!

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shots, a wonderful lazy day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. completely how my weekends are too! Lovely synopsis!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like tardy, rainy mornings and lazy weekends of eating and browsing. Your photos are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish even my weekends are lazy. Wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a terrific lazy weekend to me! Just the kind I like and delicious looking as well!! Hope you have a great week -- a new weekend will be here before you know it!!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's nothing wrong with a lazy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to have lazy weekend; we need to rest anyway :)
    Enjoying your shots, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun post!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect description of a lazy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 'Rests' are serious part of musical composition ~ glad you had a restful weekend ~ Great photos `~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful photos and text, perfect for a lazy weekend.
    Have a great day.
    Mette

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, the foods are yummy:)

    Visiting for MYM- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/07/nutiva-organic-coconut-oil.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great shots, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The pizza looks good! Visiting from Ruby Tuesday.

    Sliced Strawberries is my RT post. Come and see when you get a chance, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mine is always ManicMondays!
    I love your photos - it's like seeing Korea through your eyes :D
    Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I found this and love this. There is a time when I feel like not doing anything, and want to be lazy.
    Oh, Your pancakes look so delicious and superb!
    keiko

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...